Saturday, December 17, 2011

*Wohoooo*

Its been a long time I didn't write anything here...
About two months I guess...
A lot of things happened and me myself was very busy with my work and need to face all the hasty nasty messy things in the daily life...
Many things need to be cover even sometime no time for myself....
This few months I'm only at home from ~10.30pm-7.00am....
Where did I go for the rest of the time?
At my cubical in the office...
Weekend what I did was only back to my Mom's crib attending friends or family's weddings...
Or else I need to come to office settle the paper work for my projects which I can't cover during normal hour due to my waiting daily job....
The new year will come to say HI! to us, I'm just keep cross my finger wishing that all the things that I already working on in the year 2011 will show the best result....
Till here, and I'll update my latest story later and may be together with the good news hopefully...

#Life is only one time, grab anythings that come to us and just ignore anything that make us down...Sometime become very busy make us a good planner and also make us a patient, logical and flexible person...

0 comments: