Tuesday, July 19, 2011

* Calling Romeo *

Last night I try to close my eyes and sleep early but I can’t...
I continue with my reading....Calling Romeo by Alexandra Potter, one of my favourite writer...I’m not good in English so I’ve to take quite long time to finish the novel...Last night at last I already read it until the last page at 2am...

* Calling Romeo by Alexandra Potter is one of my collection *
When I read the novel, a lot of things flew in to my mind...and one of it is, WHO’s GOING TO BE MY ROMEO?
What the hell I’m thinking about hah!
Now I realized that I do admire someone but just let the admire thing flew away....Think back to back who am I and what were happen before already remind me a lot of things and advices also ....It’s just like north and south, east and west....Just stop dreaming any things like in the novels...All of it are only imaginationS...
Even in many novels that I read, the writer love to write many things sounds like very “WOWWWWW” but at the end she also remind us the things that written in the novels, in the movies will not be happen in the real world...If it did happened, maybe 1 over 100....

So for myself also, STOP DREAMING dear! To him that I admired, I have to forget all those things because I do realize that there will nothing going to happen between of us...Now without my BB, I can easily run from the internet things, FB things, and any about internet that can connect me to see, to know or to hear any about him.....Good for me...And this might be drag until a month until my BB “discharge from hospital”....

Going to see what will happen to me without the device...Am I going to struggle find any alternative or not? Hahahaha....

Less than 15days the holy month will come to visit us again and for us let’s just focus with the Ibadah during this month....Try to forget all the upside down things...Focus on the Ramadhan things, my family and my career.....

#I’m totally out of idea what to write..What I write now just like a ding2 dong2 things...=P

2 comments:

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis said...

I quote:

"To him that I admire, I have to forget all the things because I do realize that there will nothing going to happen between of us...Now without my BB, I can easily run from the internet things, FB things, and any about internet that can connect me to see, to know or to hear any about him.."

I can't stop LOL. To that particular 'someone' who acted to be 'chicken' -- cepatlah grab the chance! I wish I can link him to your blog :P

Min Min said...

KAKAKKKKKKK! don't you ever do it!
ini adalah hasil tulisan orang ting tong