Sunday, June 12, 2011

* hummmm *

I don't know what I want to write here right now because I just have a very-very bad day....
Have to go to the office to do a lot of pending paperworks but very bad there's another thing had been disturb my plan and all my job had been ruin by it...
After a hard and exhausted day, a bad thing happen again and continue when a pathetic's make a such thing...
What I want to say here, I'm always be me and don't mind what ever peoples want to say about or directly to me but please don't ever touch about my family expecially my Mom and my sister's name...
Its very rude and shamefull if threatening others by  using their Mother's or family's name...
Bare in mind, every peoples have families...
How bad the family is, we as an outsider doesn't have any rights to playing of the others family's name..
May be its enough to playing over someone but please realise that all peoples also have family and what you will feel if others playing of your family's name...
Ya, may be I'm kinda serious and love more privacy or may be the easiest word is complicated but I do respects about this because I know I don't like others to play with my familiy's name and I really love my family what ever things happen...
They are my bloods, so anyone who ever touch about it already make me think this kind of people is not deserve to be respect and shame on you....
And please over my dead body 1st if anyone want to hurt them...
I don't mind if someone out there read this post, all the contents of this blog and say anythings...
This is my way to relase and express all the things...
Who ever know and understand about the writing therapy they will understand this but to those who's doesn't, I don't mind..
Keep the way you think and its very pleasure to hear all the "comments"...

#I'll keep writing what ever i want...I'm not a perfectionist but I'm trying to do my best for my self cause others will be not do it for us...If it's irritating or annoying, please feel free to write a comment or any commentsssss...All are welcomes to do so..TQ

0 comments: