Friday, April 8, 2011

* Day 4 - Favorite Photograph of Your Best Friend *


No need to introduce who is she to you alls....
Enough if I said, other than my mom n my family, she's the one who know about me....
Even the photo that I put here is small but the meaning behind this photo is so big....
The photo was given to me ~end of 2002 during end of  semester during my 1st year meanings her last semester of her 2years study at the 1st place where we met....
The photo was not taken during our outing times nor during our KAMSIS activities...
The photo also not looks so clear but at the back of this photo was written something and a cute card was attached together with the photo during I received it....
After ~9years I know her, the photo is still keep in a good condition and even the person in this photo may be already have a bit "changers" but she's still the same person who always available for me to hear my "pot pet, pot pet" just like ~9years ago...

# Other than my mom, she's the one who I will choose to share about somethings or anythings...and here I want say, I tak sempat nak hapdet blog sebab I bz noksss...=P

2 comments:

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis said...

bwahahahahah

banyak berubah nyah! orang ni dah transform 2 orang budak kuar dari pewot dia xoxo

9 years and still counting!

Min Min said...

hahaha.....kakak..=D