Friday, March 11, 2011

* Friday.... =D *

If you all love Friday , same goes to me...
But I'm not so lucky like you all who can always enjoy "every" pleasure weekend because I have to work even not frequent but I still have to....
This two weekends even worse due I have to come on Sunday...
All of this because end of this month the plant will shut down for a week for engineering to do some of their work....

Sound very enjoy when the plant shut down ha? But I still have to do many things..
Why?
Because I need to attend a lot of trainings and provide trainings include prepare & provide the training materials....
My project still need to run and the main power for the department are not enough....
Wallawei, my headache become worse and worse la...
Makcik tension okkkk....

For release it, anyone can volunteer to accompany me watching  marathon movie?
(But the ticket must be borne personally because I already "bankrupt" this month..hehehe)

Ehem,ehem...
Right now during I'm writing here in my blog, a supplier from Indonesia company is coming to see my purchaser....
One thing I want to share here is "Indahnya Alam Ciptaan Tuhan"...
Good looking (fair skin), tall and neat....
Suddely kan?
Bwahahaha....

# In a ding ding dong dong mood on Friday morning.....

0 comments: