Monday, February 28, 2011

* Who Understand Me Most? *

The answer is very simple...
A mother...
Not only my mum but two....
One more person is actually a sister who was a mother to two cute kiddos...
They  have a good sense to detect what I feel, what I'm going to say, what I like and etc...

Some people disputing me because almost all the things I share with my mum...They do said that kind of way only make my mum feel worried about me...
I'm here at Shah Alam and my mum far at the south...
Its doesn't matter for my mum because she know that her daughter is indipendent and can take care of myself...
Even sometimes actually I'm the one who's settle the problem from far....
And its good to share with our mum rather than "outsiders" who's only love to take advantage...

One more person that very understand me is my senior during my study time...
I only met her for a semester but Allah still want our friendship to be continue till now...
No need to mention her name here because I know a lot of my friends know who is she...
Untill some of my friends say something not good about our relation...
Its ok, doesn't matter..Just ignore...
When I feel uncomfortable, I always ask her for advice...
She give me advice without any charges or make me feel unhappy...
Normally its just a simple advice but so helpfull...
I also feel like I was so close with my mum when I'm talking to her...
May be the way she give advice is same as my mum...

Hurmmm...both are a mother..Am I become like them in the future?
The answer is still blurr.....
Anyway, I feel so gratefull to have them..=)

# TQ Mak...TQ Kakak...May Allah always bless you two, stay healthy and always happy...=D