Friday, February 18, 2011

* Its Friday Again *

Thanks Allah, its Friday again and I still can see the beautiful things and can feel the air around me...
When we say its Friday again meanings we already on weekend mood....
Nothing can make me happy other than back to my hometown or totally have my leisure time by doing anything I like on weekend....
This evening, when the clock is 5.30pm, I'm as a "good worker" will cau sin ci as fast as I can...
A wanna go home earlier, pack my stuff and drive safely back to hometown...=)



#Mode: Boring with my job....

3 comments:

oya zihanee said...

+ aha!! jumpa kat tengah jalan eh!... kalau jumpa kete wira sedan warna kelabu ada bantal pooh kuning dua ketul kat belakang dengan plat MAU, sila tekan hon anda mengikut mood.. +

Min Min said...

Cik Puan Zuria, I will....hehehehe

Min Min said...
This comment has been removed by the author.