Monday, January 31, 2011

* Blank *

I'm in red!!!

Today I come to work with red blouse and red scarf...
All my chinese officemate said  looks like I'm the one who want to celebrate CNY..
Its ok la, my mom is chinese also ma...
Just my family not celebrate it because my mom already loose contact with her brother plus my grandparents already pass away...
Actually I already in the CNY long holiday's mood...
Even this morning me & my roomate were very lazy to open our eyes plus its raining outside...
My two other housemate already safely back to their hometown this morning....
But they need to return earlier then us, on Friday...
Work on weekend...I don't like it..=P

The office is so quite today, just look out to the parking area is enough...
Many of the staff already start to take leave by today....
Me?
I'll start on leave on Wednesday but halfday and continue on Monday,the purpose to use my annual leave is just to avoid the jammed...
I can't stand the jammed expecially at Negeri Sembilan area which always make me feel headache...
Hurmmm, today no mood already to come to work even this few days I just need to seat in front of the PC and do some documentation & verification...

# Blank and feel so lazy...=P

0 comments: