Monday, November 29, 2010

* Who's That Girl? *


Which one is "SHE"?
Is it the "busuk" gul?
Or the gul who think she is diva?
Or the gul act like she is the "hebat" one?

I'm not sure what I feel right now...
Is that call as JEALOUS?
I can't explain because its has been a long time doesn't know how to feel it....
When they appeared, I feel uncomfortable..
Cause I know who am I compared to them...
I'm nobody...
I'm only a gul which have a secret that I kept & bring for a long time....
All my BFF keep saying to me, ignored..
But I can't...

Honestly its hard to me to feel something to ...........................
To be comfortable with, is yes...
Its just like "petik jari"..
Because I'm kinda friendly person..
Always got idea to talk...
Always have topic to be as a starter to become long chit chat...
I feel terrible today > Monday mood + thinking about the weird feeling + workload that I don't know how to do + staff problem+ family matters+not feeling well...
Hopefully all will be settle one by one without any hurt feeling...
And for me, just let the feeling flow...
If Yes let it become Yes..
If Not it means not fo me...

# Ya Allah, please give me a stregnth to face all the matters. & challenges..I know I'm not tough enough for all of it but I know I can try to be...And thanks Allah cause You send me A great mother, friends that I can't share all the things and the cute kidos to make me smile & laugh....

2 comments:

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis said...

min, meh tido rumah malam ni. i wanna talk to u. T____T

Min Min said...

huhuhu..akak nak tazkirah ke apa?cuak ler...
sok keje, xleh jalan2 ..